Our Life Care Planning Services include care coordination to assist elders and their families attain the highest quality of life given their circumstances. Our Elder Care Coordinator:
- Helps clients and families identify care problems and assist in solving them.
- Coordinates with medical and health providers.
- Reviews medical issues and offers referrals to other geriatric specialists to provide appropriate care while conserving financial resources.
- Provides support, guidance, and advocacy during a crisis.
- Provides education.
- Offers counseling and support
Sue Hendricks, our Care Coordinator functions as the point of contact for the family and assists in coordinating services to help you take care of your loved one. She has extensive knowledge about the costs, quality and availability of resources in the community. As our families begin their journey through the long term care maze, it is helpful for them to have a care coordination which includes a supportive and knowledgeable advocate to accompany them along the way.